The warranty will be valid only if the proof of purchase (invoice or sales receipt), without cancellation, is submitted to the distributor or to NUM'AXES. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- changing the battery, battery charger, power unit
- changing the strap
- replacing consumables (spray refill etc.)
- direct or indirect risks incurred when sending the article back to the distributor or NUM’AXES
- loss or theft
- damage to the product caused by:
- negligence or incorrect use (ex. bites, breakage, cracking)
- use contrary to the instructions or not envisioned therein
- repairs performed by unauthorized persons
If the product is found to be defective, NUM'AXES will either decice to repair or to replace it.
No claim may be advanced against NUM'AXES, particularly in relation to incorrect use or breakdown.
NUM’AXES reserves the right to modify characteristics of its products with a view to making technical improvements or to comply with new regulations.
The information contained in the user's guides may be subject to amendment without prior notice.
Photos and drawings contained in the user's guides are not contractual.